on 13 April 2011
I bought these for my first 10K race, and I bought them particularly for the small pocket at the back for keys/phone/ipod. I'd barely paid for them before the seller had them sent to my door, so great fast service! I was a little dismayed however, when after the first use, the zip broke at the back. The seller contacted me, and when I mentioned the problem, immediately sent a replacement, without me even sending back the old pair. Again, I received them really quickly, and this pair has been fine.

The product itself - fits well, comfortable, does the job and at a very good price. The only reason it's 4 stars instead of 5 is because I think you need to be careful with the zip pocket. Other than that, spot on, and great helpful seller.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.