Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 22 May 2013
I will start my review by saying I really loved this. I didn't want it to end. I decided to buy it after seeing a lot of my favourite authors have read it. I've also noticed it as a recommendation in a few books at the back. So I decided to go for it. And I'm glad I did because I loved it.

I saw this was a trilogy and thought it would be great to get stuck into another great trilogy. Unfortunately the next in the series Rules of Attraction isn't about Alex and Brittany. It's about Carlos, Alex's brother.

I liked the suspense in this book. I thought the story was great. I just wish this book was longer and had more happy moments. The Prologue was so cute. It was a great way to end the book.

This book was really interesting. I don't really know anything about gangs. It was good to read the Mexicans and Americans coming together, to an extent. I didn't realise there were places like this were there's such hatred for the other side of town.

If you like Beautiful Disaster then you'll love this.

I am disappointed that this story isn't continued. I really need to find another good trilogy to get into.

I would 100% recommend this book. Loved it!!! 9 out of 10!
What's this?