on 3 July 2010
It was a complete fluke that I stumbled across this album but one that I feel was destined for me. I used to work with one of the guys that is in the band, I saw them support Snow Patrol but didn't really pay attention to them and heard them playing in Denny's Diner whilst on holiday in Florida. Then I knew that I had to have this album.

I want to say it's a grower but that's not the truth. When you first hear the album you'll think it sounds quite samey and maybe only remember one or two of the songs. For me it was Pilot which, after first hearing I just wanted to play again and again. After playing the album several times you realise that you know and love every song, the beautiful melodies sticking deep into your soul.

I already have this album, I bought it as a download on Itunes a while ago but now seeing it as a proper album I'm gonna buy it again, and not just for me.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details