on 10 March 2004
I bought this on the strength of the previous publication from these people, the Framley Examiner, which I bought on the strength of a 2 hour "laugh-fest" at the site. I wasn't disappointed when I bought that book, but I have to say I am with this effort.
It's got the same sort of surreal style as the original, but it goes overboard in many respects, and it can get quite weary to read (the overuse of colours doesn't help). I read it mostly in short bursts, just to get through it, and put it back on my shelf. I've re-read the original book numerous times, but it's going to take some sort of holocaust to get me to re-read Historic Framley.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details