on 20 February 2013
Oh wow I'm a little on the fence about this dress. I now own the 'Green/Mix' colour option in a size 12.
I fell head over heels when I saw the preview image, and thought how beautiful the patterns were. Although when it arrived it hit me just how loud the dress actually was. Added to that the cut of the dress was a little odd and wasn't really flattering on me (considering I'm a little plump and short (oh dear)).

Although, the fabric is lightweight and comes with a little slip below for just a bit of security. I have no complaints about comfort and the fit was great. A great dress if you like a pop of colour or bold patterns. It definitely makes a statement.

The price is great and the delivery time was excellent!

Really the only bone I have to pick with this dress is how easily it succumbs to wrinkling. Which is unfortunate because it would be perfect to wear as a little holiday dress in a hotter climate, but I imagine it would be an absolute nightmare after it has been in a suitcase!

I suggest maybe the 'Pink' or 'Black/Pink' options for a more professional look. If this isn't the dress for you you should definitely take a gander at what other things the vendor has to offer. There are some great dresses!

I hope this has been helpful and happy shopping!
What's this?