on 29 January 2014
I was a bit worried she was off her game with Head First - the only one of her albums I don't own. A quick listen on itunes sounded a bit weak and samey but I bought it anyway and I'm so glad I did.
It takes a couple of listens but it turns into one of the most gorgeous albums I've bought in the last decade. I bought Emiliana Torrini's Tookah and Anna Calvi's One Breath at around the same time and they are also wonderful. We really are spoilt for female vocals at the moment.
Not a duff track on the whole thing.
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details