on 20 April 2012
The cover is great, a good solid leather cover in a colour which feels absolutely quality in hand. The leather is pressed with a smooth hard finish to it rather than the textured feel my old Kindle keyboard cover had. I am undecided if this makes it look cheap or not at the moment. I also have the brown leather cover for my old Kindle without keyboard and this continues in the same vain. It has the same tight neat stitching as my other one and a nice microfibre interior. A very good quality product, which is simple, well designed and does its job fantasticly without adding unnecessary bulk to my Kindle. Keeps my kindle nice and safe and free from scratches and other items floating around that may damage it (looking at you bunch of keys!)

However, I feel the same about this as the last one, it is on the dearer side of accesories. As mentioned I bought this, and I have bought the last one for my kindle keyboard and it is a very good premium cover and so I don't feel ripped off but.......I do feel the cover could be cheaper in price and include a more robust way to secure it and so this is why I have given it 4 stars and not 5. Perhaps there should be better discounts when buying with a Kindle, I don't know. To give you an idea the Amazon Basics Ipad2/Samsung Galaxy cover is full leather, twice the size and significantly more substantial but is almost half the price.

Overall a brilliant cover which I would buy again tomorrow. I just wish it was a touch cheaper and had a slightly more texured feel to the cover which is why I gave it 4 stars not 5
11 Comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?