on 2 December 2013
I got this Album because I am a huge Bowie Fan, I know Bowie and Iggy have written some of eachothers songs and are good friends so when this come out I thought I was getting a real gem! But sadly I can't hear Bowie singing and the information for this isn't too great, but I haven't really listened to Iggy's music but I did like the Album so if your a Bowie Fan you'll be disappointed because you don't hear him at all. Maybe he is playing a instrument or something. So buy it because your into Iggy Pop its defo a Iggy Pop Album!

Based on the Fact I'm not a Iggy fan i'd give this a 3/5 I did enjoy listening to it, but I don't think i'll listen to it again in a hurry. Shame! but hey ho the album cover is good!
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?