on 17 December 2013
I bought these after seeing the advert on TV, I read the reviews and to be fair there were a few negative reviews. After trying them for a month I have just bought my second months supply. I bought my first batch from Boots as they were on "Special Offer" at £47.00 I didn't realise you could get them on Amazon for less than that... Result! Speaking of results, I've lost weight consistently and quickly, I've stuck to a calorie controlled diet sticking to about 1600 calories a day, you could say Id lose weight anyway but its dropped off, I've lost 16.2 kgs in 6 weeks (that's 2 stone 7 lbs). To those of you who have written negative comments I suggest that you change your diet too, because after all its a diet pill not a magic wand! To those of you who give it a go... Good Luck and stick with it!

UPDATE: Its been 5 months since starting using these XLS fat binders, and I have to reiterate, I dont know how they work but for me they have been an absolute revelation, I have now lost 34.4 kgs (that's 5 stone 6 lbs), yes I had plenty to lose but you cant get away from the fact that as part of a calorie controlled diet and plenty of excersise they have helped when nothing else has!

UPDATE 2: Well that's it, today the last day of my diet... Holidays tomorrow! I thought Id give you the final instalment of using this product. Well after 7 months I have lost 40 kgs (that's 6 stone 4 lbs), the dieting, the exercising, these XLS fat binders have all helped... I know, there are those that don't agree, but I can only report what has happened to me and how I've tried and failed numerous times before... This time was different; the only difference was, taking these!!! It may be because they cost a few quid and failure would mean I wasted my money, who knows, I don't really care, what I do know is I lost over 6 stones... My conclusion... They definitely helped me!
4848 Comments| 1,265 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?