on 13 January 2010
I had been drawn to this Tarot deck for at least a year before I bought it, purely by the stunningly beautiful Artwork by Mara Friedman, but when I did purchase a copy..wow!
The artwork itself contains so much information, but combined with the effort that has been put into the accompanying book it is pretty much the only deck I need.
A lot of thought has gone into the creation of this Tarot & it helps if you already have an affinity with 'Goddesses' & the concept of the Divine Feminine as it is very Shamanic in it's descriptions. I personally am very drawn to this aspect so I find it resonates wonderfully with me & always gives me the best answer possible!

Don't use an oracle for yes or no answers or you may be disapointed. If you are interested in finding out how expand & evolve yourself to create the outcomes you want, then this Oracle will be the one you want to ask!
3 people found this helpful