on 3 April 2012
I have recently finished reading this book and have given up meat, eggs, dairy and bread. I feel fabulous! I have dropped a few pounds in a few days too!!bonus!

I used to be a former vegetarian but I was a junk food vege. I would eat lots of pasta, cheese, eggs, and everyday junk. Then I got cravings for meat again after 7 years and started to eat it again. I then piled on tonnes of weight - not just cause of the meat but was just eating anything and everything.

I then started to cut down on the junk and lost 4 stone. but that is where i stayed. i couldnt shift anymore weight and i was bloated. I had cut out sugar etc but was still eating meat. But, since i have cut out meat, eggs, dairy AND bread i feel wonderful. The weight loss has started up again and I am fitting into jeans that wouldnt fit a week ago!

Obviously eating a plant-based, whole food diet is not about weight loss. It is about health, and the benefits you can reap by eating a natural, non-processed diet. The research in this book has convinced me that it is time (in my early 30's) to start putting my health first and start to think about the 'what if?'. I dont want to get diabetes, or heart disease, or a degenerative brain disease. I have seen my grandparents suffer ill health in old age and they were miserable. I do not want to live the same life in old age. So, this is for the rest of my life.

I would urge anyone to buy this book and take what it says to heart. At the end of the day it certainly is not going to do you any harm! try it for a while and you will see the light!
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.