on 15 July 2012
I've been a fan of Linkin Park since Hybrid Theory, but I'll keep this review short.

This is the first album of theirs I've enjoyed for quite a few years - it's different but I like it. The best tracks in my opinion are Burn It Down and Castle of Glass. It's an enjoyable listen, but doesn't hit the same mark as Meteora or Hybrid Theory. (If you're starting out with Linkin Park, listen to those two first!)

Normally I'd give it four stars, perhaps, and leave it there - I like it, so why not? As the title of my review gives away, this album is not exactly a long, profound musical experience. At only 37 minutes, I've come to expect more for my money. I'm not saying it should match some great prog albums which fill a CD at 75 minutes in length, but come on. 37 minutes - half a CD! - is just a bit cheeky.

In short, is this worth a listen? Yes. Is it worth a tenner? Absolutely not.
What's this?