Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 May 2012
I love the clothes for girls and the dress shirt for boys. Sadly the peasant-type blouse shown in the picture is not one of the patterns. This was a disappointment.

I have only just returned to sewing after a break of thirty years so my skills are a little rusty. However, I have very successfully made the baby's bubble playsuit and I'm thrilled with it. The instructions are not always as easy as they might be, but I got there in the end. The baby's sunhat is lovely too. My next task will be the baby's dress and I plan to make the pintuck shirt eventually. I think, having got to grips with how the pattern and instructions work, it will be easier next time.
What's this?