on 30 September 2011
One of my personal favourites, not only of the Floyd canon but in general. I've been looking forward to this edition as the previous 'remaster' was very woolly indeed and I can say it did not disappoint. In fact it's made me love it all over again.
Don't want to go on and on about it as I know other people will be more thorough but felt compelled to add my voice to the throng. I must mention though that the coda in 'Jugband Blues' still brings a wee tear to my eye.
66 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?