on 9 April 2014
I hardly ever leave reviews but I just have to leave one for Hello Ladies.
I absolutely adore this show and I am so gutted to hear that HBO have decided to not renew it for a second season...so many people are disappointed.
The main character Stuart (portrayed by Stephen Merchant) may seem like a far fetched walking disaster kind of character but actually he is a character that so many people can identify with (myself included). Stuart shows us the desperate desire we all have to be accepted and he brings to attention the unspoken of but prominent fear we have of how we are seen by other people, Sure Stuart can seem like a cocky sod at times but deep down he is hurting and he is searching, he wants to be accepted and he is someone that we can all see in ourselves which makes you fall in love with this character, I just want to slap him on the back and say "Don't worry mate you're going to be alright" and this is why HBO has to renew this show for a second season because we all want to see Stuart realize that actually he isn't the problem, we want to see him evolve and be happy at the end but we want to see him make an ass of himself along the way!.

Absolutely brilliant show seriously underrated, it's actually the best thing I have seen on TV in a long time and has the potential to be a hit show. I really hope HBO go back on their decision and decide to renew this masterpiece.

Stephen Merchant is brilliant 5 STARS!

-David Thompson