on 25 October 2010
I've found it exceptionally difficult too print using this printer, whether wirelessly or connected by USB. Despite buying it for the wireless potential, I've given up using it wirelessly because it is too time comsuming and leads to wastage as I repeatedly send to print and it repeatedly ignores me, then decides to print lots of things at once half an hour later.

Generally, rather than just going ahead and printing, it seems to offer up one error message after another. Presently I need to print an important letter and it is telling me the paper tray is empty despite the fact that it has plenty of paper in it. Very frustrating and excessively complex. I have to take my printing to work to do because this will not work and never has done to any satisfactory degree. It seems I always have messages from it telling me I have printing in the queue that I can't get it to print out.

This printer has been a huge mistake. Please save yourself a lot of grief and buy a different one.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.