on 10 January 2009
I just received my 'Plush cat cave' igloo style bed and my cat Tizzy loves it!
She was a bit wary of it to start off with (I had to pick her up and bundle her in) but next thing I knew she'd really made herself at home and was resting her chin on the fluffy bit, glued to Soccer Saturday and purring her heart out.
I bought it because my cat is elderly and has a bit of athritis in her hips. I wanted a cat bed that would block the draft from her back and keep her snug so I'm really pleased with this.
22 Comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?