on 10 December 2008
I couldn't wait to get these boots - they looked perfect! But, I should have listened to the little voice inside that said 'don't buy shoes online as you can't try them on'.
They're such a narrow fit I could barely get them on - so returns here we come. Then I'm told that I will have the postage deducted off my refund because it's not the fault of amazon!
I've basically paid to try on these boots - not happy! I haven't even been told how much it will be, DHL being the only option to use.

I will never buy shoes online again!
22 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?