on 8 August 2013
I always have used Frontline on my Bichon Frise.My other dogs also.Then I was tempted by a cheaper version and bought some.
During this particular period of time I had run out of my usual Frontline for my loving Bichon. I decided to try the cheaper stuff with disastrous results that became apparent 12 hours after putting it on.The little darling was running around with her head down,and when I looked I could see a red patch on her back extending to the shoulders.I immediately washed her back,not once but several times using a baby shampoo.The next day she was still holding her head down and refusing to eat.Again I washed the area but still red,and still giving the little one discomfort.
I then applied antibiotic and anti inflammatory ointment,that thankfully I had.It took 2 days of application to soothe the skin and eventually my little girl started to behave normally again.
Do not be tempted as I was, to try a lesser product on your little dogs,as they are dangerous.I will only be buying Frontline in future as always.
What's this?