on 5 July 2010
I'm not a music expert but I know what I like and this ranks as one of the best cds I have ever heard. I'm a little shocked that so few people have reviewed this but nevermind. There is an incredible variety of truly great music out there but this album is one of the very few that I would say is specifically uplifting. With the exception of a couple of tracks near the end I love the whole album.

Having said that it's not completely perfect. The other viewers (at this point in time) all make valid points. I will make another criticism and that is about the dialogue in between the tracks -hey, these snippets from the film are funny to listen to but my problem is that without them this cd would have been appropriate for kids, so as it stands with the swearing on the cd you can no longer responsibly play this with children around. A friend of mine runs a boxing club for young and old and if it wasn't for the inclusion of the quotes and their profanity the cd would have been perfect for his gym. However these are only minor criticisms and I am still recommending this to everybody, afterall I've got it playing all the time.

This is brilliant.
11 Comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?