on 25 July 2013
All the reviews craved about this handy little product, I thought I must try. The product was cheap enough and seemed to great to miss out on.

It arrived on time, and tried has soon as I opened. It says on the leaflet that it will last for 20/25 applications. Started on 16/07/13 and it ran out last night :( so I have only had 8 applications from it.

I have seen a slight improvement after only a short length of time. Would I buy it again? No! does not say, what it says on the tin, so I feel robbed to say the least. Would I recommend - well if it lasts, good luck!
What's this?