Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More

13 January 2013
I read about 50 books a year - normally from the Amazon Top 100 chart. Having read them all - I had to search a little deeper formy next crime fix. I am so glad I did, as this is without doubt the best book I have read in the last 12 months! To top it all - it is the authors fist title.

The author gives great detail and history for each character. At first I found this a little annoying - and 30 pages in was ready to give the book up. However, this detail was essential to the plot later in the book.

This is a crime thriller, with a sexual edge - certainly not for the faint hearted.

The book keeps you guessing until the very end - you will not be working out the killer within the first few pages.

The 'politics' and power relationships of the characters is gripping and very cleverly written.

I thought 'The Mantis Pact' a fantastic read and would recommend it anyone (who isn't squeamish) and I cannot wait for the authors next title.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink