on 4 January 2014
I enjoyed this book as it seemed to coincide with my own beliefs. It was a relief to know that I was not some sort of "freak of nature", as some would have us believe, and that there is indeed more like me out there.

If, like me, you are interested a in different way of thinking, perhaps believe there is something more to us and our existence, and prefer to trust that "gut instinct" that we sometimes experience, this book will be of great interest to you.

The only fault I could find, was the fact that the wording itself was rather repetitive. It was reasonably easy to read and kept my attention throughout.

Recommended to those with an open mind to things of a more spiritual nature.
What's this?