on 3 June 2013
I am finding it difficult to find readings (esp with a non-distracting English, rather than US or other accent). There are plenty of relaxing music downloads but few with a guided relaxation journey (other than relax your jaw, relax your legs etc). However, I find it very effective to be taken on a journey (eg along a path in a garden, here by the sea) to make me deeply relax. I am seeing a hypnotherapist for 3 or 4 sessions and am practising how to take myself to deep relaxation.

I don't find the dolphin scenario or the shell's tune overly strange - I'm opening my mind up to things by entering the hypnosis arena anyway. I might not want to read books about such airy fairy fantasy but they are only small parts of the download and I find help rather than hinder or distract from going further into deep relaxation.

I would really like to find more of this genre if anyone could suggest any - not sure how that happens via Amazon reviews, I suspect I'm not allowed to put personal contact details.

I could do with a bit more time at the beginning of the track for breathing/initial relaxation prior to the beach journey starting. However, with practice this is becoming easier anyway. I listen to it at the beginning and end of the day, in bed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink