on 1 December 2008
I played the demo about a year ago and recently about 2 months ago I bought the full game.

I started off really liking this game knowing that it will get repetative and that the smart crash effects will eventually start getting old.

When you only have a choice whether to - Race, Stunt Run, Road Rage & be the Marked Man - not to mention - Burning Routes, you will soon realise that the game will become boring with a capital B.

I'm not saying you won't have fun and trying to complete the game 100% will not be easy by all means.

This game is only good to play with about 5 of your friends so it won't feel as boring and that you won't aggravate yourself too much.

What I mean by this is that the Traffic can get bloody annoying and soon the computer will build up a vendetta against you if you keep winning!

There too many faults to name in this game and I was surprised to find what I spent my money on was not worth it - playing the demo is even a smarter choice!

I would only suggest you try out the demo or rent it at least but don't buy this game unless your a complete Burnout Fanatic!
What's this?