on 19 February 2005
I have just finished each chapter of this book and will now go back and review the many mock exam questions, including a 75 question exam at the back of the book. It also contains many exam tips which other books fail to highlight, along with a companion CD which has many more sample exam questions. So far I have been more than happy with the content and believe it will give me an advantage when I take the exam in May 2005.
After reading the first two chapters of this book, I bought the companion Web services book simply because Amit Kalani shows you how to do things in a simple, straightforward way. My only regret is that I didn't buy his Windows applications book before I took and passed that exam. I will be buying it soon as a reference book as I think that Amit is truly THE authority on C#.
What's this?