on 30 April 2014
Size: Pack of 24|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When my previous supply of Durex condoms finally ran out recently (I stopped using them for a while when we were trying for a baby - and my wife then became pregnant!) I found that Durex had re-branded their range and I was unable to find the ones I had used before.

I tried a supermarket brand "sensitive" condom but found it uncomfortable and too thick. I decided to try the Durex "Thin Feel" and I am very impressed with the results! It's not exactly like not wearing a condom (nothing is!) but it's probably the next best thing! It's not thin enough that I worry about it splitting, but it is thin enough to allow for greater sensitivity (and is a comfortable fit too).

This new sized 24 pack is terrific value for money compared to the 14 pack I purchased recently at a supermarket. Overall, highly recommended!
What's this?