on 31 January 2014
I'm so dissapointed I wish I could give this minus stars. Its hard to find a nice crochet book, they're all so outdated so I was so excited to get this and start my doll. I started my doll last night (with the head - most important part) and it just stops half way through the pattern. I have a dome with no instruction on finishing it. There are lots of photographs which are gorgeous but no use to me without the instructions. I've looked closely at the pictures to have a guess at finishing it so I'll have to wait and see how it looks when its stuffed. The only instruction on how to do the hair is "fix to the head as for a fringe of a scarf". I've never made a scarf so this is no use to me whatsoever. It also tells me to go to page 95 for more info and there's nothing on page 95.

If you're looking for a nice picture book then go ahead and buy it. If you're looking for instructions on how to make a doll then you will find Youtube far more helpful.
1010 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?