on 3 October 2013
My daughter (9) just bought one of these 2 days ago for £40 with her pocket money, it gets pretty annoying fairly quickly to adults (though I doubt any more so than the original was to our parents) I think the app is a great way of modernising furby. HOWEVER 2 days after playing with it my younger daughter decided she wanted to buy one with her pocket money as well, by which time it had gone up by £14 seems pretty steep price increase. I can't really justify £54 at all for it so will wait till it drops again. I guess my sticking point is less with the furby boom itself (which my daughter thinks was well worth the £40 she spent) and more that Amazon give you no one real indication of when sales end of change. Apparently even at £54 its still reduced however given the price 2 days ago that don't impress too much.

Aside from that annoyance my daughter, her sisters and their friends think this is fab, they had an original furby off eBay and think this is way better, the speech seems clearer, the body movements improved, the electronic eyes give more character and my daughter thinks the feature of pulling the tail to get it to fart is hilarious. At the end of the day she was the one that saved her pocket money for months and she is giving it the thumbs up which is what counts but even she wouldn't pay full price for it .
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.