on 4 January 2014
I have to say this was disappointing, when cleaning the item with a cloth as suggested the edges of the machine started breaking my cloth up then I cut my finger, the edges around the machine are rough not smooth, I did not finish cleaning the product as I did not want to cut myself again. I contacted Andrew James, who wanted a photo but as its black it is hard to see you really need to feel it so they have arranged a return for their technical team to look at, I have asked for a full refund including my postage as the item is definitely not finished well at all. As for the one and only waffle we made it took over 10 mins to get it to a pale state and we had the setting a few bars away from max and they are quite thin, one very disappointed 12 year old. This is the 2nd appliance I have returned this Christmas to Andrew James as the food mixer sounder like a jet plane before giving up, may just be unlucky but I will not be purchasing again from this company, just hope the hand mixer I also purchased lasts longer!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details