on 23 February 2014
So, I think that the third series of the BBC One daytime television drama of the Indian Doctor is wonderful because you can imagine yourself being in the landscape of Trefelin in South Wales and in this third series the year is nineteen sixty six.

I think it is an age of where the Liverpool band the Beatles began rocking their songs in their careers and I think that it is the year that the England football team won the World Cup but you know, I could be wrong, folks.

So, in this series series there are a total of five new episodes such as ''The Prodigals Return'' - Episode 1 ''The Gold Rush'' - Episode 2 - ''Desperate Measures'' - Episode 3 - ''Trapped'' - Episode 4 and finally ''Into the Light'' - Episode 5.

Also, what is interesting is that these episodes were shown on BBC One at 2:15pm last year and the front cover of the DVD looks appealing to look at.

I believe that the episodes were shown the week commencing on Monday 4th November to Friday 8th November 2013.

Although, I have kindly pre-ordered two copies of this DVD today at 11:03am and 11:05am.

One copy is for me to keep at home and the second copy is going to my aunt and uncle who both live in Bristol.
But, the amount that I paid for both copies for which were separated on different orders came to a total of £10.69 regarding my 56 pence promotional student discount from Amazon.co.uk.

From my point of view, they are a reliable and pleasent service.

So, that is all of my information for which I can clarify you and also your minds, folks.

Thank you Amazon.co.uk!!! Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill