on 23 August 2007
Where to start?....Wow! Seems like a good place.
I have been a Marilyn fan for many years now, some 30 plus years in fact!

As you can imagine, there is not much that I have not read about the wonderful Marilyn but by all the books I own about her, as far as biographies are concerned, this one is the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading!

This book is a celebration of Marilyns life and puts you in touch not just with Marilyn the Icon, but Marilyn the human being, the real person behind the façade we so often read about in other farcical 'so called biographies!'

No, this book IS diffrent, fresh, and just purely a pleasure to read. It is full of beautiful pictures throughout and the book is so well presented, it is very impressive to look at!

I for one will enjoy reading this book many more times and I feel assured that any true Marilyn fan will feel the same....I 100% guarantee you that you will not be disappointed!!

I would like to say a huge 'Thank you' to the author Michelle Morgan, it must of taken so much hard work and dedication to complte this book...after all these years I never would have thought that I could feel any closer to knowing Marilyn, but this book has done just that!

Remembering Marilyn always......Lolly x

P.S. Marilyn's young love interest Bill Pursel is so dreamy!
What's this?