on 3 December 2013
I have always had garmins and have always like using them. I am a delivery driver and use this sat nav pretty much everyday for 8 hours a day. I have never had any problems with it and I am not sure of why others are having problems. The visuals on the screen are good and easy to read.

The only gripe that I have is some speed areas have changed in my area including cameras, yet my uptodate maps do not show this. This is only something small as you should be concentrating on the road for then the nav!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.