This product is undoubtedly the best mould removing product on the market at the moment. I have used it extensively during my recent house move from an old Victorian terraced house which, as you can imagine, presents signs of mould and mildew. It removed all mould spots from the bathroom ceiling (it was a recurring problem), it's brilliant on tiles, grouting and all other similar surfaces.
As it contains some kind of bleaching agent, I would recommend using this product with protective clothing - wear something old that you don't mind getting splashed in bleach, and I would also recommend using gloves and a protective mask (or maybe just a scarf tied around your nose and mouth). And gloves. You can never be too safe around these irritants.
This is definitely an essential product for your cleaning cupboard.