on 17 April 2013
I bought this for my son and overall he is happy with it. I may view things a little differently.

This is the first Android Tablet I have purchased and was very surprised by the lack of detail in the microscopic text of the user manual. That said I had it up and running and connected to our home WIFI in minutes.

I decided to add a micro SD card to extend it's storage and immediately it started playing up. It would freeze during shutdown. I discovered that holding the power button for a while forced shutdown.

Eventually it froze during start-up and continued to do so. I headed for the NATPC website to find some help. No joy at all. There was a link to something that you could download to update the Android OS and get things running properly but all links were dead ends. Purely by chance I read that if you hold the volume up button and repeatedly tap the power button it will do a full system reset, It did. I removed the micro SD card (now useless) and things are running smoothly again. That said it's only 3 weeks since purchase.

The look and feel are great for something so cheap. The screen is bright and responds well to touch. Sound is also clear.

So if your on a budget and don't mind digging for answers when it all goes wrong it's a handy little tablet.

Oh, forgot to mention that some Apps from Google Play won't run on it even though they are meant to be fine with Android ICS. Notably SkyGo App just won't install. Thats why I followed the thread to try and flash a new OS.

Good luck.