Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 16 May 2012
Such great vocals for one so young. I too have been waiting for ages for the album to come out and I am not disappointed. Apart from the singles that have been out for a while, the stand out tracks are Do it right by me and Summer Romance.

I have seen her live and she was great, but I have to say the album makes her vocals come across and shows her range much better at this stage. This is probably due to the venue rather than her talent.

At a young age, I hope the record company keep believing in her. I think she will grow on a lot of people.
15 people found this helpful