on 10 August 2007
First off, let me say that I bought this album after my friend told me it was brilliant. I really didn't want to, but after finding all their singles really catchy, I decided to give it a try.

And what a surprise I got! This album is brilliant, it's hard to put a label to as there are some really heavy parts which I love (The (After) Life Of The Party is brilliant) but there are also more delicate songs such as Golden which show they have developed as a band.

I never thought in a million years I would buy a FOB album, but my advice to you is this; If you think a couple of their songs are catchy but have never fancied their album, get it. The majority of the songs won't let you down.
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details