on 6 May 2013
Having loved the bands previous album, "Last night on Earth", I've been eagerly waiting for "Heart of Nowhere" and now that's its finally with us I am truly not disappointed. Whilst, for me, not being quite as good as "last night"..its superb. Every track, in the bands very own distinctive style, is a gem with lyrics that are both entertaining and thought provoking. "I was looking for a harvest but only found silver and gold"! A good mix of up beat, up tempo and slow moving melodies. Its true that most of the songs aren't as easy to join in as some on last night and that album remains one of my fav of all time but the new work is certainly growing on me and I have to say that I love it. Well done lads - fantastic stuff.

Just wanted to add that I saw the Band in concert at the Palace Theatre on Sunday 19th of May 2013 - fantastic evening. If you get a chance to see them live - do so! And..get this album, in-fact, get all of their albums!
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?