on 13 November 2009
If you love watching big cats in Africa then "Big Cat Week" is for you. This third series is as good as the others.

The big cat experts- Jonathan Scott, Simon King, and Saba Douglass Hamilton, never disappoint and keep you very interested as they capture the daily lives of these cats. I became a fan of the show because of the narrators.

I love cheetahs the most and I find myself rooting for the little cheetah cub(Toto)in this third series just like Jonathan Scott. Toto reminds me of my Calico-American short haired cat with her colors and cute physical attributes. If I were on the show, I'd be calling her to safety when she needed it. I would get very involved. I know you aren't supposed to interfere with their lives but this show makes you want to reach through the television and protect all three kinds of cats.

The photography and the adventures are all top notch. The music grows on you too. There is a sense of peace with the various music scores. It blends nicely with the current situation.

Once again, if you love the big cats of Africa buy this dvd. You will love every minute and you'll want the half hour of all 5 episodes to go on forever!!
What's this?