on 22 March 2012
I adored this book. I was given it as a Mothers Day present (after some well placed hints) after reading about it in the newspaper. I have two young children and haven't found the time to read a book in quite a while, however, I was unable to put this book down at it has renewed my love of reading.

The book is well written, I found it difficult to put it down. I cried on numerous occasions and felt such compassion for the family. I feel like I know them.

What a fantastic job you have done of raising your girls Mr Howe, and thank you for letting us share your experience.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?