on 15 August 2011
Finally and not a moment too soon an accessible introduction to the leading edge studies of consciousness and out-of-body state as developed by the Brazilian consciousness researcher Dr. Waldo Vieira. While written in a very reader-friendly manner, Gustus's book does not sacrifice the cutting-edge and deeply thought provoking content. This important work unravels many enigmas around death, immortality, evolution and the purpose of life. Step by step, in a very clear and concise manner, we are shown how to integrate these progressive ideas into our daily lives in a balanced way and with maturity.

Written in a beautiful style with just the right amount of detail, this book will stop you in your tracks and make you ask the eternal questions: Who am I? Where do I come from? What am I doing here on Earth? Can I do better in terms of personal evolution and how? This book guides you on an exciting evolutionary journey where you might just find the answers you have been looking for.

"Less Incomplete" was a pure joy to read, I simply could not put it down until I finished it. I am going to buy it for all my friends, both those who are already interested in these subjects and those who are not yet asking these questions but who will nonetheless benefit tremendously from the wisdom, serenity and thoughtfulness of this amazing book.
0Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?