on 15 February 2014
I stopped after half an hour of my time reading this.

The product information should state that it is heavily based on politics. Do not get me wrong, I am all for chick lit having 'depth' but if you are a Torrie prepare to be offended!

I just do not believe politics is the right item to be based as a main running theme in a book. I felt it had no purpose as the main character could have had another profession.

This spoilt the book for me, alas i did not finish it.
What's this?