on 20 March 2014
Another brilliant book in the Project Eden series which leaves us with yet another cliffhanger. I'm just about to start the 6th book to get my next fix :-)

You genuinely start to care for these characters and I really like the way the story jumps around, one minute we're following the Resistance, the next Sanjay and the survivors in Mumbai then the next the holiday makers on the isolated island.

My only criticism of this entire series and why I haven't given 5 stars is because I feel it's been strung out a little, to maximise revenue. I don't mean that the story has been strung out, after 5 books it's still as fast paced and intriguing as the first, however, most of the books are fairy short in length compared to the average novel. Really one and a half books could be fitted into the one, reducing the series in size a little, and keeping us fans reading for longer :-)
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.