on 3 May 2010
I bought these earphones as I was fed up with having to untangle my old pair at the start of each journey. Even though they had only sat in my bag for a few hours, they would become tangled. When I heard about these I thought they would solve the problem, and I'm pleased to say they have!
The sound quality might not be as good as dearer headphones but given that I use them when walking to and from walk, when there is background noise from traffic anyway, they are more than adequate.
You just hold on to both ends to lengthen the cord, or to make them spring back in, it's easy. I often have a problem with the buds being a bit too big for me but they come with three sizes so again no problem, and they are very comfy.
The only thing missing is a click but I have solved that by using a small bulldog clip above and below to attach it to my bag strap.
So, all-in-all I'm very pleased and think they are excellent value.
10 people found this helpful