on 18 February 2007
Absolutely fantastic. My Son has Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia amongst other conditions and was struggling at English. This book was recommended by a friend with a Daughter who is dyslexic. I took a copy into the school to discuss it with the learning support teacher, She was explaining that she was doing a training course to use this with children with a dyslexic problem and was highly praising it.

I am now waiting to do a short course on the best way to use the bok to help my son with it. Having tried to use it myself I found it a bit confusing at first then got the hang of it and was away in about half an hour. It is great for us as it has the scottish pronounciation as well as the more common english way of using vowels etc.

All in all I found this book really helpful and have now recommened it to three other people with dyslexic children. It will allow my son to look up words himself and give him a bit more independance at school when doing his work.
10 people found this helpful