Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on February 27, 2013
This is a great looking idock. I needed a CD player too, but I liked the look and the sound of this so much I bought it, and after having tried one in a shop a few weeks ago at a late lamented HMV store. Managed to blast all those around me with some of my favourite tunes, and couldn't believe the sound quality and bass for such a small cabinet! I'm used to giant speakers in my high end system at home, and these aren't a total disappointment as many similar system are.

I certainly think its on par with the expensive B&W unit, better than the Teac SR100 (though that has a CD player too), and better than many others I've tried. I must has listened to at least 20 systems like this over the past months. I just need a portable CD player for mine, and I'm set.

It needs some care in positioning though, because of its bass output, it can sound a bit thick and muddy. Its sounds best off the floor, and not on thin surfaces that resonate. On something solid or small it sounds really well balanced.
What's this?