on 10 January 2014
OK I know that people write things and for the most part they sound really professional, I'm not, I'm a very happy amateur but this lens does exactly what it says on the tin... Sorry for the pun.... I have a Canon 450D so not totally modern but I do really enjoy taking photographs and this lens does so much for those interesting shots...
You do have to attach it to an existing lens but that is it. For the price its really great and for those who are starting out like myself and cannot really afford a fisheye lens as they are expensive this is an amazing alternative ..
I would recommend it to all of you who are taking of buying a fisheye Len to try out....
13 people found this helpful