on 12 February 2011
I have been on just about every diet there is over the years, but nothing has been as easy as this! Now in my forties and being only 5ft 2", my ideal weight is around 9st, I struggle getting down below 10st usually but in just 3.5 weeks I've lost 11 lbs (my starting weight was 10st 6lbs), I can hardly believe it! This is not a diet, it's a way of eating which I will now conform to for the rest of my life, how can eating real butter, cheese and cream be a diet??? A typical days eating for me is:

Breakfast - slice of wholemeal bread spread with real butter and either two large boiled eggs, OR bacon, mushrooms and fried eggs, OR scrambled eggs made with a dash of single cream.

Lunch - if I can manage it after such a big breakfast (usually I'm not hungry), just a couple of chicken drumsticks with salad, or a piece of cheese, or egg mayonnaise and salad.

Dinner - usually one of Dr Clark's wonderful recipes from the diet book or his cookbook, with veg or salad, followed by sugar free jelly and squirty real dairy cream.

Evening snack - 4 Carrs Melts crackers (my favourite and also the lowest in carbs that I've found so far), spread with real butter and piled with cheese.

Drinks - I've given up coffee and now drink peppermint or fennel tea, and water or diet coke/lemondade. In the evening I have a couple of brandy and diet cokes, or gin and diet tonics.

Like I said earlier, this is NOT a diet - can't recommend it highly enough, it's worth giving it a go guys, you can't fail!
BTW, this is NOT Atkins, I've tried that in the past and ended up with headaches, bad breath, etc, this is not as restrictive in carbs as Atkins, you eat the amount of carbs your body needs, no more, no less.
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.