Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on January 20, 2013
This is without doubt the best album I've bought in a long,long time, debatably ever.

All the songs are melodic house/chillout, cleverly and carefully crafted with injections of classical instruments: Piano, strings etc., especially the use of the double bass for basslines! Each song is built gently and subtly, gradually growing and taking you places you are not expecting, leading to classy and understated masterpieces.

For me the standout songs are Falling, It's not Enough (the one the introduced me to Dusky via MoS Chilled House III) and the gorgeous Lost in You. There are another 6 or so very good tracks and no fillers at all.

Takes me back to my teens when I first "found" my love of good soulful dance music!
So good I might buy the CD again just in case I should ever lose it, despite all the digital copies.
What's this?