VINE VOICEon 21 September 2011
Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My old Bluetooth ear piece was tinny and lost connection very easily, but this Samsung device is superb, simple and easy to set-up with auto pairing, no more messing about having to pair the device every time you switch it on. my phone (Nokia 5530 express music) picked the device up straight away without any fuss.

I am impressed with the sound quality of this head set, music sounds great and is stereo, the device has 3 preset sound modes, the only let down is a little weakness in volume but that don't really bother me.

I been using this device on my bike, no more messy cable , the only problem I have is the buttons should be more pronounced as the can be a little fiddly to find the correct one.

Making and receiving calls is easy, just the push of a button and voice activation.

The headset comes with a mains charger, OK pair of headphones with a short cable and user instructions.

Overall a decent headset, I like the voice prompts and tiny size of this device, the button response is slow but that could be my aging phone!!

4 Stars.